It’s hard to believe that we are coming up on the 100th chat of the #HRSocialHour! What started as a bit of FOMO has turned into a regular time to gather together (on Twitter), enjoy some company and learn a little bit from each other. I look forward to this time. And I love that this next chat is time to celebrate! We’re going to take a look back and ask for some of your memories of the chat, the topics we’ve covered, and what we need to talk about next! Be sure to join us on Twitter at 6 pm CT on February 26! We’ll see you there!
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. How did you first find the #HRSocialHour chat?
- Q3. Do you have a favorite/most memorable topic we’ve discussed?
- Q4. What have you learned from the chats that’s really surprised you?
- Q5. Why do you stay involved in the #HRSocialHour community?
- Q6. What topics/subjects would you like to see discussed (or even revisited) in future chats?
- Q7. What topic will we be discussing at chat #200 (non-serious answers only)?
- Q8. How can the #HRSocialHour community support you right now?