One of my favorite parts of the podcast was when we would get questions from our guests for future guests. And now all participants in the #TwitterChat are our guests! Jon picked out a few of his favorites from our last guests and I think he did a pretty good job.
We hope you will join us to kick off 2023 with the first #TwitterChat at 6 pm CT on Twitter. Be sure to use #HRSocialHour so we can find your posts! We’ll see you there!
- Q1. What’s in your glass?
- Q2. Deborah Jeffries asks “What’s your favorite memory from your first full time job and what did you learn there that you keep in mind today?”
- Q3. Niki Ramirez asks “Without naming names, what is something someone taught you at work that wasn’t true?”
- Q4. Trish McFarlane asks “If you could take one person from outside of HR in your organization and move them into HR, what area would they come from and why?”
- Q5. Aura Maria Huot asks “What’s one thing you’ve learned in the last several months and how are you sharing that new knowledge with others?”
- Q6. Jessica Miller-Merrell asks “What’s something on your regular grocery list that may surprise people?”
- Q7. Julie Sowash asks “Where would you like to retire?”
- Q8. Chad Sowash asks “What’s your favorite song?”